Vim macro archival and recall plugin

  • Chamindra de Silva
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2008
      I just update my macro repository plugin substantially with some good
      feedback on the script itself. However I too am not sure if I have
      documented things clearly enough. Appreciate if you could briefly
      review my documentation and see if things are clear. I hope things are
      consistent at least.

      Would like to know if you think such a plugin would be useful to many
      VIM users especially if they can share their named macro repositories
      with each other or is there a better way to do it?

      Appreciate your help,

      --
      Chamindra de Silva
      http://chamindra.googlepages.com