Displaying completion popup under visible lines (not real lines)

  • Fran├žois Ingelrest
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2008
      Hi all,

      When I use <C-N> to use completion, the popup appears under the
      current /real/ line instead of the current /visible/ lines. I let Vim
      wraps lines when I write LaTeX documents, and the current real line
      may in fact be composed of a lot of visible lines. This gets even
      worse if not all visible lines fit in the screen, since the popup menu
      is then invisible.

      So, is it possible to configure Vim such that it displays that popup
      menu under the current visible line?