Re: "\r" causes vim to quit

  • Ben Schmidt
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2008
      > Try typing :imap and see what comes up - look for something that maps \r
      > to.... I dunno what - <Esc>:q<CR> or something?

      Doing

      :imap \r

      should show you the mapping straight away (all mappings beginning with \r will be
      shown).

      The mapping is probably set by some plugin.

      It is likely to be a plugin that expects you to set mapleader to something other
      than the default backslash (e.g. a comma is often used). So putting

      :let mapleader=','

      or such in your .vimrc/_vimrc might help. See

      :help mapleader

      Ben.