How to change comment coding style?

  • Hongliang Wang
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2007
      Hello, all,

      My company restricts us to use this coding style:

      /*
      **
      **
      **
      **
      */

      while native comment coding syle of vim is

      /*
      *
      *
      *
      *
      */

      Could anybody tell me how to change the comment styles?

      Thanks for answering!
      Explore the seven wonders of the world

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2007
        Hongliang Wang wrote:

        > Hello, all,
        >
        > My company restricts us to use this coding style:
        >
        > /*
        > **
        > **
        > **
        > **
        > */
        >
        > while native comment coding syle of vim is
        >
        > /*
        > *
        > *
        > *
        > *
        > */
        >
        > Could anybody tell me how to change the comment styles?
        >
        > Thanks for answering!

        You already got an answer three hours ago. Did you see it? If you didn't,
        check your Spam or Held-Mail (or whatever) folder at MSN if you have one, and
        set your account's spam-filtering setting at its lowest possible setting if
        you can; then, if you still don't see that answer, check the Google Groups
        archive.

        107. When using your phone you forget that you don't have to use your
        keyboard.

      • nicolas angel
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 3, 2008
          here is the link: