Re: How to change comment coding style?

  • Andy Wokula
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2007
      Hongliang Wang schrieb:

      > Hello, all,
      >
      > My company restricts us to use this coding style:
      >
      > /*
      > **
      > **
      > **
      > **
      > */
      >
      > while native comment coding syle of vim is
      >
      > /*
      > *
      > *
      > *
      > *
      > */
      >
      > Could anybody tell me how to change the comment styles?
      >
      > Thanks for answering!

      Make a modification of the filetype "c":
      :e ~/.vim/after/ftplugin/c.vim

      (this is for Unix;
      create missing dirs;
      use appropriate filetype:
      if in doubt check current filetype with
      :set ft?
      :h :filetype
      )

      add the following line:
      setl com=sO:**\ -,mO:**\ \ ,exO:*/,s0:/*,m:**,ex:*/,://

      --
      HTH
      Andy

    • Hongliang Wang
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2007
        Hello, all,

        My company restricts us to use this coding style:

        /*
        **
        **
        **
        **
        */

        while native comment coding syle of vim is

        /*
        *
        *
        *
        *
        */

        Could anybody tell me how to change the comment styles?

        Thanks for answering!
        Explore the seven wonders of the world

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2007
          Hongliang Wang wrote:

          > Hello, all,
          >
          > My company restricts us to use this coding style:
          >
          > /*
          > **
          > **
          > **
          > **
          > */
          >
          > while native comment coding syle of vim is
          >
          > /*
          > *
          > *
          > *
          > *
          > */
          >
          > Could anybody tell me how to change the comment styles?
          >
          > Thanks for answering!

          You already got an answer three hours ago. Did you see it? If you didn't,
          check your Spam or Held-Mail (or whatever) folder at MSN if you have one, and
          set your account's spam-filtering setting at its lowest possible setting if
          you can; then, if you still don't see that answer, check the Google Groups
          archive.

          107. When using your phone you forget that you don't have to use your
          keyboard.

        • nicolas angel
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 3, 2008
            here is the link: