keeping the tabs page opened ?

  • Tintin72
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007

      I use Vim 7 to write, compile and launch my C++ programs under Linux
      (Debian Etch).
      I'm usually working with tabs page but I've got a pb when I launch my
      prog from Vim (:!./myprog).
      Once I close my C++ prog, when I return to Vim, all the tabs page has
      been closed. There is just one file opened, actually the one from wich
      I launched my prog.
      Is there a solution to keep all the tabs page opened ?

      Thanks