Re: vim color scheme

  • gmguyx
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 29, 2007
      > I would just look for one that works with X11/your window manager. Then you know
      > nothing fancy with color space conversion or anything is going on--you can just
      > compare screen colours to screen colours.
      >
      > Perhaps grabc?
      >
      > Ben.

      I'm on Windows. Anyway I downloaded ColorPic which works pretty well.
      I found that the color in vim is the exact same as the color in
      http://www.a-a-p.org/images/debugfull.png (ie: #E0E4E0). So I guess my
      eyes must be playing tricks on me - probably due to the different
      colors surrounding the picture within the web page, but it sure does
      look different. Anyway, thanks for the suggestions.