Re: Patch 7.1.095 breaks Mac GUI

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      Axel Kielhorn wrote:

      > > Patch 7.1.124 fixes the problem I found. Please check if you still see
      > > your problem, it might be something else.
      > >

      > Hi Bram,
      >
      > I'm sorry do disappoint you. I have now included patches up to 124,
      > made distclean and configured --enable-multibyte.
      >
      > So far no change, the first file I drop on Vim leads to an empty buffer.
      >
      > Removing .vimrc didn't change anything.

      Well, I'm afraid that I can't reproduce the problem now. You can try
      using ":ls!" and ":args" to find out if Vim did at least get the file
      name.

      > Maybe I should try MacVim:-)

      Sure. If that works on your machine, perhaps you can backport the
      solution there to the old Mac Vim code?

      --
      The problem with political jokes is that they get elected.