Re: Patch 7.1.095 breaks Mac GUI

  • Axel Kielhorn
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      > Patch 7.1.124 fixes the problem I found. Please check if you still see
      > your problem, it might be something else.

      Hi Bram,

      I'm sorry do disappoint you. I have now included patches up to 124,
      made distclean and configured --enable-multibyte.

      So far no change, the first file I drop on Vim leads to an empty buffer.

      Removing .vimrc didn't change anything.

      Maybe I should try MacVim:-)

      Axel

    • Bram Moolenaar
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
        Axel Kielhorn wrote:

        > > Patch 7.1.124 fixes the problem I found. Please check if you still see
        > > your problem, it might be something else.
        > >

        > Hi Bram,
        >
        > I'm sorry do disappoint you. I have now included patches up to 124,
        > made distclean and configured --enable-multibyte.
        >
        > So far no change, the first file I drop on Vim leads to an empty buffer.
        >
        > Removing .vimrc didn't change anything.

        Well, I'm afraid that I can't reproduce the problem now. You can try
        using ":ls!" and ":args" to find out if Vim did at least get the file
        name.

        > Maybe I should try MacVim:-)

        Sure. If that works on your machine, perhaps you can backport the
        solution there to the old Mac Vim code?

        --
        The problem with political jokes is that they get elected.