Re: indents for vera

  • Ben Schmidt
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2007
      > hello all
      > can any guru contribute an indent script for vera?
      > me and my colleagues will appreciate it greatly.
      > tnx

      Perhaps try asking the maintainer of the vera.vim syntax file:

      " Maintainer: Dave Eggum (opine at bluebottle dOt com)

      I or someone else on the list may be able to help, but I for one would need more
      info, as I am not familiar with Vera. But if you could provide examples of what is
      required and/or a link to documentation of the language with example code showing
      indenting, I would at least have a chance of helping. Though not for a while. Bit
      busy for a week or two.

      Ben.