class stub generator (getters/setters).

  • DanielBaniel
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2007
      Hi.

      I've been looking for a while for a way to generate a java class with
      getters/setters.
      I have found a plug-in called vjde which I think should be able to do
      it but
      I haven't worked out how to use it.

      Can someone please explain how to use vjde templates or point me to
      the correct place to ask?
      Otherwise, is there another way to do it?

      Thanks
      -Daniel

    • DanielBaniel
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2007
        Sorry, I just found it on the vim wiki (been updated since last I was
        there).

        The plug-in can be found here if anyone's interested.

        -Daniel

      • wangfc
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2007
          > Hi.
          >
          > I've been looking for a while for a way to generate a java class with
          > getters/setters.
          > I have found a plug-in called vjde which I think should be able to do
          > it but
          > I haven't worked out how to use it.
          >
          > Can someone please explain how to use vjde templates or point me to
          > the correct place to ask?
          > Otherwise, is there another way to do it?
          >
          > Thanks
          > -Daniel

          For generate a getters/setters ,
          put your cursor on the variable , ie.
          String name;
          ^
          Then , use the normal command
          \jg
          then will generate what your wanted :

          String name;
          /**
          * get the value of name
          * @return the value of name
          */
          public String getName(){
          return this.name;
          }
          /**
          * set a new value to name
          * @param name the new value to be used
          */

          will be generated following the line of "String name;"

          for template ,see the file $VIM/vimfiles/plugin/vjde/tlds/java.vjde
          You can create your own template by added the template to
          ~/.vim/vjde/java.vjde