RE: Subject lines need attention too

  • Gene Kwiecinski
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
      >>Yeah, I presumed that somehow the guys mail editor was messed up
      >>because I can't see how anyone would purposefully do such a thing.

      >Looks like a menu (in Portuguese), mistakenly copied. Spurious
      >middle-click or Ctrl-V in the gmail webmail page maybe?

      At least we know his version's compiled with "+clipboard"...

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
        Gene Kwiecinski wrote:
        >>> Yeah, I presumed that somehow the guys mail editor was messed up
        >>> because I can't see how anyone would purposefully do such a thing.
        >
        >> Looks like a menu (in Portuguese), mistakenly copied. Spurious
        >> middle-click or Ctrl-V in the gmail webmail page maybe?
        >
        > At least we know his version's compiled with "+clipboard"...

        His version of his browser? Certainly. His version of Vim has -clipboard, as
        shown in the ":version" text he copied in his original post.

        Harrisberger's Fourth Law of the Lab:
        Experience is directly proportional to the amount of equipment
        ruined.

      • Gene Kwiecinski
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
          >>>Looks like a menu (in Portuguese), mistakenly copied. Spurious
          >>>middle-click or Ctrl-V in the gmail webmail page maybe?
          >>At least we know his version's compiled with "+clipboard"...
          >His version of his browser? Certainly. His version of Vim has
          -clipboard, as
          >shown in the ":version" text he copied in his original post.

          Nah, that was a joke. Like the funny kind, only different.

        • fREW
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
            On 8/1/07, Gene Kwiecinski <gkwiecinski@...> wrote:

            > >>At least we know his version's compiled with "+clipboard"...
            > >His version of his browser? Certainly. His version of Vim has
            > -clipboard, as
            > >shown in the ":version" text he copied in his original post.
            >
            > Nah, that was a joke. Like the funny kind, only different.

            I laughed!

            --
            -fREW

            Q: Why is this email 5 sentences or less?
            A: http://five.sentenc.es