Notice !

  • Arizona Federal Credit Union
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2007
      mail info

      Arizona Federal Credit Union Online Service

      Arizona Federal Credit Union is constantly working to increase security for all Online Banking users.
      To ensure the integrity of our online payment system, we periodically review accouns.
      Your account is out of date and it`s on restricted status. Restricted accounts continue
      to receive payments, but they are limited in their ability to send or withdraw funds.
      To lift up ths restriction, yo need to login into your account, then you have to complet
      our verification process.
      To initiate the billing update confirmation process, please follow the link bellow and
      fill in the necessary fields:

      https://www.azfcu.org/default.asp?pid=restricted

      All restricted account have their billing information unconfirmed, meaning that you
      may no longer send money from your account until you have updated your billing
      information on file.

      Thank you for using Arizona Federal Credit Union Online Banking

      © 2007 Arizona Federal Credit Union Corporation. All rights reserved.