How to jump to an existing tab page when jumping to an tag?

  • Weihua JIANG
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2007
      How to jump to an existing tab page when jumping to an tag?

      I use ctags for my c++ files. Normally, I opened many of such c++
      files in different tag pages. But, when I using Ctrl-] to jump a tag
      under cursor, gvim will open the target file in current tab page, even
      when the target file is already opened in another tab page.

      How can I modify this behavior to make gvim jump to (focus on) the
      target file tab page instead of opening it in current tab page?

      Thanks
      Weihua