Re: vim not opening directories

  • Seth Mason
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 5 3:41 PM
      I don't know if this is the same issue but I had the same behavior
      after I accidentally installed the latest version of the netrw plugin
      from Dr. Chip's site to my ~/.vimfies without removing the version in
      /usr/share/vim/vmi71 first.

      Once I removed the version in /usr/share it started displaying
      directory contents again.

      YMMV,
      SETH