CVS vs SVN

  • Robert Hicks
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2007
      Is Vim moving to svn? I was curious as to why in the downloads section
      there is both a cvs version and a svn version.

      Robert
    • A.J.Mechelynck
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2007
        Robert Hicks wrote:
        > Is Vim moving to svn? I was curious as to why in the downloads section
        > there is both a cvs version and a svn version.
        >
        > Robert

        IIUC, the SVN server is mirroring the CVS server, with some lag, for the users
        who prefer getting the source by SVN.

        "To be responsive at this time, though I will simply say, and therefore
        this is a repeat of what I said previously, that which I am unable to
        offer in response is based on information available to make no such
        statement."