always update omnicomplete scratch preview

  • David Gessner
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      Hi,
      when using omnicomplete I get a nice scratch preview window when I type
      CTRL-X CTRL-O
      But what I would like is to get that preview window updated always, i.e.
      not only when hitting CTRL-X CTRL-O

      For instance, if I type in insert mode (without using CTRL-X CTRL-O):
      my_function

      I would like the preview window to get updated with the information of
      my_function as soon as I finish typing the word my_function.
      And I would also like it to get update when leaving the cursor on a
      word. Something similar to the PreviewWord function, see :helpgrep
      PreviewWord, but with a omnicomplete style preview, i.e. a preview
      window that looks like:

      cmd void my_function()
      filename foo.c
      kind f