[Fwd: Re: arabic font]

  • A.J.Mechelynck
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      Forward to list.

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Re: arabic font
      Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 15:04:01 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Babiker Osman <babikerosman@...>
      To: antoine.mechelynck@...

      Hi

      I think this time it is progressing after some
      addition to my _vimrc

      gfn= <tab> responds by

      :set gfn=Courier_New:h10:cDEFAULT

      I have installed a package named arabi for texing I
      have tested with small example output file is
      empty...The author claimed that it should work easily

      Pls see attached my testarabic.tex example its log

      yours

      Dr babiker Osman
      King Fiasal university
      Saudi Arabia