Again on gvim menu disappeared

  • Guido Milanese
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2007
      Some time ago I posted a note on this topic. I received many kind answers but
      the problem was not solved. I just received a suggestion by G. Laurent, and
      it did the trick:

      rm .gnome2/Vim

      That's all! A simple interference of parameters. This file has some info on
      position and menu, such as

      Dock=Toolbar\\0,1,0,0\\Menubar\\0,0,0,0

      and it did interfer.

      I just posted this mail because it may be useful to others in the future.

      Many thanks!
      gm

      -------
      Guido Milanese