Re: spam in subject

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29 1:43 PM
      The subject of this message was:

      Subject: Re: ***SPAM*** Re: Re: ***SPAM***_Vim70's hignlighting

      You are very lucky it got through. You have to remove ***SPAM*** from
      the subject line, otherwise it has a high probability to be marked as
      spam.

      I'm getting so much spam lately that my spam-filtering rules are quite
      agressive. So don't write a message that looks more or less like spam.

      --
      A fool must search for a greater fool to find admiration.