Re: problem loading Python dll

  • A.J.Mechelynck
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2007
      Alan G Isaac wrote:
      > On Mon, 2 Apr 2007, Johan du Preez apparently wrote:
      >> I have installed Python 2.5, but vim does not appear to see it? How do
      >> I solve this one!.
      >
      > :h python-dynamic
      >
      > hth,
      > Alan Isaac

      Rather than edit the executable as that help item suggests, you can look at
      the "Compilation" line in the output of ":version"; but in the OP's case
      (where Vim shouts for python25.dll) that oughtn't to be necessary.

      Love's Drug

      My love is like an iron wand
      That conks me on the head,
      My love is like the valium