Re: Unsubscribing...

  • A.J.Mechelynck
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2007
      Franklin_Dennis@... wrote:
      > Mr. Mechelynck,
      >
      > I have tried on several occasions to unsubscribe to this mailing list.
      > All efforts have proven futile. Can you tell me a sure-fire method to
      > unsubscribe?
      >
      > Your input would be much appreciated.
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Dennis
      > --

      I suppose you mean the vim -at- vim.org list, which is one of several lists to
      which I am subscribed at the address at which you reached me.

      that email are unimportant (and may be empty) but the From: line *must* be the
      "address-of-record" under which the Vim list robot knows you (and at which you
      receive the list mail).

      2. You will get an autoreply to the email you sent at step 1. You must read
      that autoreply, because it will contain instructions (and a secret code)
      telling you how to finalize the unsubscription. This step is necessary because
      it ascertains that the "unsubscribe" email came from you and was not a (bad)
      practical joke played on you.

      159. You get excited whenever discussing your hard drive.