Re: bracket completion

  • shawn bright
    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 2, 2007
      this looks like exactly what i am after.
      i am kind of a newbie here, and cant quite get it to work right.
      i believe that i need a python.vim file in /ftplugin directory.
      but i dont know how to word it to make this plugin work,
      could anyone kinda help me here, i can't make out what i should do
      from the docs on the website that you linked to

      thanks for any tips

      sk

      On 4/2/07, Greg Matheson <lang@...> wrote:
      > On Mon, 02 Apr 2007, shawn bright wrote:
      >
      > > i am finding these usefull too, thanks
      >
      > Check out Luc Hermitte's development of Stephen Riehm's
      > bracketing macros.
      >
      > http://hermitte.free.fr/vim/settings.php#settings
      >
      > --
      > Greg Matheson I have an elaborate mnemonic for
      > remembering what day it is. It's
      > called the number system.

      > believed to be clean.

    • Winfred Lu