What does it mean when the screen needs to be refreshed a lot? (cygwin)

  • John Wiersba
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2007
      When scrolling around, I frequently need to refresh the screen to clear up fragments of different parts of the screen which get left in the wrong place on the display. What does this mean and how can I correct it? This happens when running vim under cygwin with TERM=cygwin.

      Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
      in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.