Re: please unsubscribe me

  • A.J.Mechelynck
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2007
      Toon Knapen wrote:
      > I'm sorry to have to bother this list with this request but I have tried
      > to unsubscribe multiple times since a few months. I also tried to
      > contact the list-admin but did not succeed.
      >
      > thanks
      >
      > toon

      Sending a request to the list like this, is not the way to do it.

      unimportant and may be blank but the From: must be your (subscribed)
      address-of-record.

      2. The Vim-list robot will send you a confirmation email (to your
      address-of-record) to ascertain that the unsubscribe request was not a prank
      played on you by some malevolent third party. You must read that email: it
      will contain a secret pseudorandom code and additional instructions on how to
      make the unsubscribe final.

      It wasn't that she had a rose in her teeth, exactly. It was more like
      the rose and the teeth were in the same glass.