Help file indention/formatting question

  • Jeff Lanzarotta
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2007
      Hello,

      I have a file open in a buffer. I do ':help autocmd' which opens the
      help file in another window. The cursor is automatically placed in the
      window containing the help. I switch back to the original window with
      Ctrl-W-W, then back to the help window and all the text in the help
      window shifts over to the left (like the tab or something are
      converted)...

      Any way of fixing this so that the text does not shift?

      Thanks.

      -Jeff

      -Jeff