PayPal Policy Alert

  • PayPal
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      Dear vim@...,

      We recently noticed one or more attempts to log in to your account
      from a foreign IP address.

      If you recently accessed your account while traveling, the unusual log in
      attempts may have been initiated by you. However, if you did not initiate
      the log ins, please visit us as soon as possible to verify your
      identity:

      http://www.limitation-paypal.com/VERIFY/

      Verify your identity is a security measure that will ensure that you are
      the only person with access to the account.

      Thanks for your patience as we work together to protect your account.

      Sincerely,

      PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

      NEVER give your password to anyone
      Protect yourself against fraudulent websites by
      opening a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and typing
      in the URL every time you log in to your account.

      Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be
      answered. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the
      "Help" link in the header of any page.

      Email ID PP321