Re: Hi, Can I register for the right to post in the mail-list?

  • Tim Chase
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
      > I am a plain vim user, mostly working on latex, C++ and
      > fortran programming. I began to use vim for 4 months and there
      > are always some technical problems around. The suggestions
      > from the mail group may be very helpful for me.

      You seem to already be subscribed to the mailing list, evidenced
      by the fact that you posted to it successfully. If you're not
      receiving emails, perhaps something on your end is rejecting
      emails from mailing lists? Or perhaps you've subscribed in
      digest-mode and get collections of messages rather than
      individual messages?

      But yes, the mailing list is a font of help in addition to being
      a good place to get questions answered when you hit a wall.

      Welcome!

      -tim
    • DervishD
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
        Hi Jiang :)

        * Jiang Ting <tjiang@...> dixit:
        > I am a plain vim user, mostly working on latex, C++ and fortran
        > programming. I began to use vim for 4 months and there are always some
        > technical problems around. The suggestions from the mail group may be
        > very helpful for me.

        Given that you've already post to the list, then you're subscribed
        ;) so you can post here freely.

        You're going to find very nice, kind and helpful people here, this
        list is really great. For my own part, I'll try to help you as much as I
        can, although I'm a newbie in Vim (I've been only using it for a month).

        Welcome to the Vim list :))

        Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado