netwr problem

  • Luis A. Florit
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2007

      I am getting two errors in two Dr. Chip VIM plugins.

      1) This error when editting via scp:

      Error detected while processing function
      netrw#NetRead..<SNR>42_NetOptionRestore:
      line 43:
      E354: Invalid register name: '*'
      line 44:
      E354: Invalid register name: '*'

      I have the last netrw.vim (6577) updated via GetLatest.

      2) This (minor message) error when opening a vimball file (.vba):

      ***vimball*** Source this file to extract it! (:so %)
      Error detected while processing BufEnter Auto commands for "*.vba":
      E119: Not enough arguments for function: vimball#ShowMesg

      I have vimballPlugin.vim version 6578 just downloaded.

      Thanks,

      Luis.