Re: Vim Scripting - passing parameters to/from Perl code using Perl interface

  • Suresh Govindachar
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2007
      Marcin Komorowski asked a long time ago around Thursday,
      September 22, 2005 6:24 PM

      > Vim provides a very nice way of executing Perl code right within
      > Vim scripts, but I have been trying to find a way to pass
      > parameters to this code, and return parameters from it. I have
      > been unable to find a way so far. Does anyone know a solution?

      See the "Additional Notes" section dated October 29, 2001 23:02
      for a tip by Benoit Cerrin:
      http://www.vim.org/tips/tip.php?tip_id=140
      I had to re-read the tip several times before I figured out what
      it was all about -- but once I understood, it became very easy to
      use perl within vim.

      --Suresh