cursorline and paren match error

  • Denis Perelyubskiy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2006
      Hello,

      When writing C syntax, every time I make a paren error it gets
      highlighted. For example 'if (foo))', the second paren gets highlighted
      as white on red. I guess it is because of my 'hi Error guibg=Red
      guifg=White' in the colorscheme file.

      Here is a problem: when the error is on the line my cursor is positioned
      on and I have the 'set cursorline' in my gvimrc, all I see is a white
      paren - no red background.

      Is this a bug or a feature? If it is a feature, how do I make errors
      stand out on highlighted lines? I noticed one other e-mail about mixing
      colors of cursorline and normal syntax highlighting, but I think there
      was no solution given?

      Thanks!
      -denis
      --
      // mailto: Denis Perelyubskiy <lists at overwhelmTAKECAPITALSOUT dot net>
      // icq : 12359698