Re: Matching JUST the nth occurence of a text in a line

  • Bill McCarthy
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 1, 2006
      On Fri 1-Dec-06 7:19pm -0600, Yakov Lerner wrote:
      > On 12/1/06, Bill McCarthy <WJMc@...> wrote:

      >> One might think so, but also note:
      >>
      >> :help non-greedy

      > I don't have tag 'non-greedy' in the help. I have vim 7.9.164
      > from svn. Where do I get more updated helpfiles ?

      I see Tony already provided the an approach for unix. To
      update your directories on Windows (using 4nt):

      copy /[!*~]/u/s "ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/runtime/dos" c:\vim\vim70

      adjusting the target as appropriate. This copies only files
      that are newer or didn't exist on the target. It skips
      files ending with a tilde.

      And if any help files were updated:

      vim -nes "+helpt c:\vim\vim70\doc|q"

      Bill