Re: Loading Vimfiles On WIndows With GVimPortable

  • Tom Purl
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 30, 2006
      Thanks a ton for all of the help AJ, Al, and Gary. I basically took
      did what AJ and Al suggested, including replacing the GVimPortable
      runtime with the official one.

      I forgot that the vimfiles directory under $VIM doesn't contain any
      files, so I simply placed my vimfiles dir there and also placed my
      _vimrc in the same directory. Now everythign works exactly like I want
      it to.

      Thanks again!

      Tom Purl