Anyway to reduce the spaces in TagList Window for Taglist plugin?

  • panshizhu@routon.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006
      Hi,

      I'd been used the taglist plugin for times but found it useful.

      The issue is it is too agressive on screen space. There are 4 spaces before
      all identifiers and 2 spaces before each group name.

      Normally I'll set the font size so that the screen can take up 80 to 100
      columns and leave the Taglist as 20-columns in width, I don't think the 4
      spaces before the identifiers are useful anyway, and it wastes 1/5 of the
      window space. Also, the 2 spaces before groupname are not as desired.

      Anyway to disable the preceding spaces on all lines?
      --
      Sincerely, Pan, Shi Zhu. ext: 2606