Tutorial on mapping keys in Vim

  • Yegappan Lakshmanan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2006
      Hi all,

      I have created a tutorial on mapping keys in Vim.

      http://www.geocities.com/yegappan/vim_maps_tutorial.txt

      This tutorial describes mode specific maps, key notations,
      tips about maps in various modes, etc.

      Let me know if you have any comments or suggestions on
      improving this tutorial.

      - Yegappan
    • Christian Ebert
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
        Hi Yegappan,

        * Yegappan Lakshmanan on Wednesday, November 29, 2006 at 22:22:28 -0800:
        > I have created a tutorial on mapping keys in Vim.
        >
        > http://www.geocities.com/yegappan/vim_maps_tutorial.txt
        >
        > This tutorial describes mode specific maps, key notations,
        > tips about maps in various modes, etc.
        >
        > Let me know if you have any comments

        Unfortunately only a very short one: I like it, it's very useful,
        thank you very much!

        > or suggestions on improving this tutorial.

        Not on this one (yet). But a similar thing on how to handle the
        'tabstop', 'softtabstop', 'shiftwidth', 'expandtab' etc. options
        would be nice to have ;)

        Thanks again.

        _B A U S T E L L E N_ lesen! --->> <http://www.blacktrash.org/baustellen.html>