Re: I look for php abbreviations configuration script...

  • Nick Lo
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2006
      Stephane, you might like to read over this series...

      http://schlitt.info/applications/blog/index.php?/archives/488-
      Comfortable-PHP-editing-with-VIM-5.html

      ...by Tobias Schlitt. It's been a while since I've looked at the
      series but not he does say he has moved a lot of files to his SVN
      repository here:

      http://svn.toby.phpugdo.de/horde/chora/browse.php?rt=pdv

      Not sure if that answers your question but I'm sure you'll find
      something useful in all that.

      Nick