Reduce cursor size

  • Billy Patton
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2006
      In gvim the mouse cursor dissapears when I begin typing.
      Can this be done in vim?
    • Yakov Lerner
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2006
        On 11/2/06, Billy Patton <bpatton@...> wrote:
        > In gvim the mouse cursor dissapears when I begin typing.
        > Can this be done in vim?

        There is small x11 utility (name of which I'm forgetting, xtidy or
        something) that hides mouse cursor after mouse-was-not-moved
        for-some-time. Some people like it.

        If you are on x11 and you want to try it out, I'll find the name.

        Yakov