Re: long line display in gvimdiff

  • Benji Fisher
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 2, 2006
      On Wed, Nov 01, 2006 at 09:03:54AM -0500, Dmitriy Yamkovoy wrote:
      > >It should apply on
      > >a per-window basis, so you may have to execute it in each diff
      > >window.
      > >

      > Or if you're feeling lazy,
      >
      > :windo set wrap
      > :windo set nowrap
      >
      > These enable or disable wrapping for all windows in the current tab.

      As long as we are considering easy/efficient/lazy ways to do it, I
      prefer

      :windo set wrap!

      to toggle the setting of 'wrap'. Then I can use @: to change it back.
      Of course, the same thing works one window at a time without the :windo
      modifier.

      As for the problem of affecting non-diff windows, I suggest the
      following command:

      " Diffdo <command> applies :command in all windows where 'diff' is set.
      :command! -nargs=+ -complete=command Diffdo
      \ windo if &diff <Bar> execute <q-args> <Bar> endif

      HTH --Benji Fisher