Website

  • A. S. Budden
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Just a small (and very minor) suggestion for the website. I noticed
      that the "About Vim" page says: "Users of Vim 5 should consider
      upgrading to Vim 6, which is greatly enhanced since Vim 5."

      Shouldn't this be updated?

      Similarly, the "Don't take our word for it! Read what others have said
      about Vim." would probably be better if there were some quotes on the
      linked page!

      Al