Vietnamese VIQR keymap

  • Theerasak Photha
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31 8:46 PM
    • Bram Moolenaar
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
        Theerasak Photha wrote:

        > http://turkey.fvdh.net/~hanumizzle/vietnamese_utf-8.vim

        This appears to do the same "viqr" method as the keymap that's included
        in the distribution.
        Can you get together with the author of the keymap currently included
        and come up with the keymap that should be included in the distribution?

        --
        Birthdays are healthy. The more you have them, the longer you live.

      • Theerasak Photha
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006

          > Theerasak Photha wrote:
          >
          > > http://turkey.fvdh.net/~hanumizzle/vietnamese_utf-8.vim
          >
          > This appears to do the same "viqr" method as the keymap that's included
          > in the distribution.
          > Can you get together with the author of the keymap currently included
          > and come up with the keymap that should be included in the distribution?

          For some reason, this didn't install in my vim 7.0. I missed it
          completely! Sorry.