RE: Cygwin defaced Vim. Help.

  • Daryl Lee
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2006
      If you install gVim separately, after you've installed it, make sure
      you're getting the right one from Cygwin by typing "which gvim" at a
      Cygwin prompt. If you get the one inside cygwin, you'll need to
      adjust your Windows path so the correct gVim is found. I only have
      vim (not gVim) in my Cygwin bin folder, so I avoid the problem
      entirely.

      Daryl