RE: Detecting when in omnicomplete

  • David Fishburn
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2006

      That is right, since <C-Right> does not actually do anything when the
      completion window is open, I assume you wanted to perform the drill down and
      show the column list for the table highlighted in the current table list.

      I am not sure if it is possible to determine why the popup window is
      displaying (<C-X><C-O> vs <C-X><C-N>).

      Dave