Re: When I open foo.zcml I would like xml type syntax

  • Stefan Karlsson
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30 2:17 PM
      On Friday 29 September 2006 12:53, you wrote:
      > 2006/9/29, Marc Weber <marco-oweber@...>:
      > > On Fri, Sep 29, 2006 at 10:35:04AM +0200, KLEIN St?phane wrote:
      > > > Hi,
      > > >
      > > > How can I configure vim to use XML syntax when I open *.zcml file ?
      > >
      > > See :h autocmd
      > >
      > > put this into a a file which is sourced on startup (eg .vimrc or a
      > > plugin-file) autocmd BufRead,BufNewFile *.zcml :set ft=xml
      >
      > Thanks, it's working.

      You could also put this kind of stuff in ~/.vim/filetype.vim. For example,
      this is how my filetype.vim looks:

      if exists("did_load_filetypes")
      finish
      endif

      augroup filetypedetect
      au BufNewFile,BufRead *.ld setf ld
      au BufNewFile,BufRead *.cmd setf ld
      au BufNewFile,BufRead *.antlr setf antlr
      au BufNewFile,BufRead *.ttcn setf ttcn
      au BufNewFile,BufRead *.mot setf srec
      au BufNewFile,BufRead *.cmm setf asm
      au BufNewFile,BufRead *.d setf make