Re: mixed filetypes (was: Smarter Indent)

  • Mikolaj Machowski
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 6, 2006
      Dnia środa, 6 września 2006 14:22, Benji Fisher napisał:
      > If you use omnicompletion in your perl files, wouldn't
      > you like it to work when you are embedding perl in a shell script?

      This can be done already. In fact I've done it in php/js/html/css
      omnicompletion plugins. But it requires some imagination from script
      author and isn't easily extendible so some improvements would be nice.

      Almost perfect for this purposes was patch for GetChar autocommand but
      it was sent just before vim7 release :(

      m.