C:\Temp permission issues with taglist

  • stephen@theboulets.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2006
      I'm using the taglist plugin and am running into the following issue:

      Error detected while processing function
      <SNR>16_Tlist_Window_Toggle..<SNR>16_TList_Window_Open..<SNR> ...[snip]
      line 57:
      E484: Can't open file C:/Temp/VIo10A9.tmp

      I've tried fiddling with the permissions of C:\temp but no luck. Any idea
      of what's happening? Thanks.

      Stephen
    • Yegappan Lakshmanan
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2006

        On 9/6/06, stephen@... <stephen@...> wrote:
        > I'm using the taglist plugin and am running into the following issue:
        >
        > Error detected while processing function
        > <SNR>16_Tlist_Window_Toggle..<SNR>16_TList_Window_Open..<SNR> ...[snip]
        > line 57:
        > E484: Can't open file C:/Temp/VIo10A9.tmp
        >
        > I've tried fiddling with the permissions of C:\temp but no luck. Any idea
        > of what's happening? Thanks.

        You can try the steps described in the following page:

        http://www.geocities.com/yegappan/taglist/faq.html

        - Yegappan