Re: Question about directory browse

  • Charles E Campbell Jr
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2006
      A.J.Mechelynck wrote:

      > meilin wrote:
      >
      >> When I browse directory with vim 7.0 (with out gui),I want to edit a
      >> file
      >> while vsplit the window.so I just move curse to the file I want then
      >> press "v",but there is a little probem,the new windows always split to
      >> the left.even I set the option "spr".
      >>
      >> I want it split to the right. anyone please help?
      >>

      > :let netrw_altv = 1
      >
      > see ":help netrw-browse-var"

      Hmm -- I think that the next netrw release will use the spr and sb
      options' values
      for default values for g:netrw_altv and g:netrw_alto, respectively. Its
      now available
      at my website:
      http://mysite.verizon.net/astronaut/vim/index.html#VimFuncs as
      "Network Oriented Reading, Writing, and Browsing" (v104b).

      Regards,
      Chip Campbell