Re: ANN: perforce 4.1 release

  • Hari Krishna Dara
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3 5:11 PM
      On Sun, 3 Sep 2006 at 10:32pm, Kim Schulz wrote:

      > On Sun, 3 Sep 2006 10:24:30 -0700 (PDT)
      > Hari Krishna Dara <hari_vim@...> wrote:
      > [snip]
      >
      > thanks for this great plugin. At work I have been forced by my employer
      > to work in Emacs because it has a good perforce integration plugin.
      > With this Vim plugin I finally was allowed to use Vim instead of
      > Emacs.

      Thank you. At my work, only a couple of people were using Emacs, but
      neither was using the perforce integration, so they would just execute
      the commands using the shell buffer. I don't know how good the
      integration is, but if you are already familiar with it, I would
      appreciate you doing some comparison to help me with the future changes.

      --
      Thanks,
      Hari

      http://mail.yahoo.com