Summarising all TODO / FIXMEs

  • Preben Randhol
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8, 2006
      Hi

      Is there any script for vim which can extract all TODOs, FIXMEs or
      BUGs from a set of source code files and display them in a window. If
      one could click on a FIXME/TODO and then jump to the right source code
      file and line would be great.

      Thanks in advance

      Preben
    • Michael Naumann
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 8, 2006
        Hi

        sounds like a good job for :grep for me.
        After
        :grep FIXME *
        use
        :copen
        to browse the results.

        HTH, Michael

        On Saturday 08 July 2006 23:58, Preben Randhol wrote:
        > Hi
        >
        > Is there any script for vim which can extract all TODOs, FIXMEs or
        > BUGs from a set of source code files and display them in a window. If
        > one could click on a FIXME/TODO and then jump to the right source code
        > file and line would be great.
        >
        > Thanks in advance
        >
        > Preben

      • Mikolaj Machowski
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 8, 2006
          Dnia sobota, 8 lipca 2006 23:58, Preben Randhol napisaƂ:
          > Hi
          >
          > Is there any script for vim which can extract all TODOs, FIXMEs or
          > BUGs from a set of source code files and display them in a window. If
          > one could click on a FIXME/TODO and then jump to the right source code
          > file and line would be great.
          >
          > Thanks in advance

          :vimgrep /TODO\|FIXME\|BUG/ %
          :copen

          :help vimgrep
          :help quickfix.txt

          m.
        • Preben Randhol
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 9, 2006
            On Sun, 9 Jul 2006 00:11:26 +0200
            Michael Naumann <michael@...> wrote:

            > Hi
            >
            > sounds like a good job for :grep for me.
            > After
            > :grep FIXME *
            > use
            > :copen