For Vim + PHP users: regarding the PHP syntax

  • Peter Hodge
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      Greetings fellow PHP developers,

      You may not be aware that as of a month ago, I have taken up maintenance of the
      PHP syntax file for Vim, and the latest versions can be found here:

      Version 0.9 (the initial upload) is currently distributed with Vim. The newer
      versions (0.9.1 and 0.9.2) carry many more changes, but are still intended to
      be completely stable and ready for general use.

      Unfortunately progress has been halted temporarily as my motherboard at home
      just died, but I hope to resume work shortly.

      subject and my mail filter should bring it to my attention. Of course, if you
      post to the vim list, others will be able to read and comment on your ideas.

      Some things you might like to give me feedback regarding are:
      - Items in the TODO list (search for TODO inside the php.vim), is there
      anything you would like added?
      - Do the color selections work well with your colorscheme?
      - Do you have items in your own 'after/syntax/php.vim' or have you made
      modifications to your copy of the syntax file which you feel should be added to
      the official distribution?

      Thank you for your time and attention.

      regards,
      Peter