[[ equivalent for fortran90

  • Kamaraju Kusumanchi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3 2:56 PM
      In C programming, I can do [[ inside a function to go to the begining of the
      function (actually to the begining { ). Is there any clever way to extend
      this to fortran 90 programming as well?

      In fortran90 programs, the equivalent of C's functions are of the form

      subroutine name
      end subroutine name

      function name
      end function name

      The main obstacle is that there are no {, } which start and end the functions
      as in C. In this case, how can I go from the middle of a function to the
      start of a function? Similarly, how can I go from the middle of a function to
      the end of the function, jump between functions etc.?

      thanks
      raju

      --
      http://kamaraju.googlepages.com/cornell-bazaar